Saturday, February 1, 2020

The inevitable Connection

These are essays, stories and such based on a manuscript created in the late 1990s. They reflect a series of events that are part of other manuscripts, but have a longer time span, largely reflecting events in the 1970s.
This blog reflects events that took place up to but not including 1970. 
Most of the information for the earlier versions came from Frank, and others of the Garley Gang -- including some conversations with Jimmy -- and not direct experience that I would later have in future pages based on my journal entries. Many of these stories have become lore, and so I cannot guarantee their complete accuracy. Still these are the stories many of us will remember and so I post them as I they were told to me.



1 -First Glimpse of Jimmy

2 - Jimmy's birth

3- Frank meets Jimmy at Little Falls Laundry

4- Frank arranges for me to meet Jimmy

5- Don't Bogart that joint

6- Stop the World I want to get pot

7- The Runaway

8- Deep in the Dungeon

9- Cheese it, the cops!

10- Gail and Vern

11- Chris Andreas and the little white pills

12- You're in the army now

13- Changes in the air

14- Bob, the charity case

15- A trip to the shore (August 1969)

17- The end of the Sixties



No comments:

Post a Comment